Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upgrade.. problems?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Upgrade.. problems? Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade.. problems?   Upgrade.. problems? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Well hello there TMC goers! I would like to make a small announcement....

We are working on upgrading the forum. Upgrading as in looks. No plug-ins *yet*. We still need more people for that.

Anyway, since we are working on upgrading the forum's visual appeal, new pictures are being inserted.

Yeahtoasty: Backround, PM pictures, who's online.

Amy: Banner, Posting icons.

If you have a problem with any of these pictures, (Ex. not showing up, disoriented, etc) *please* PM either me or Amy. Amy has the codes for the pictures listed above, and I have the codes for the ones listed above. If you come across a different picture that is not working, PM me to see who has the codes and I will see if I can try to fix the situation.

I am only bringing this up because I was having troubles with random pictures, and it turns out the link was faulty. *Do not* assume it's your computer, take it right to us. Smile

Thank you very much. This will help our forum improve immensly!
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Upgrade.. problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade.. problems?   Upgrade.. problems? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 am

Good job Toasty. I see all the forum backgrounds and everything.

It looks fantastico!!! <333 I loveee

Well, I am trying to upload stuff. But it lags my comp. Unfortunetly my comp is EXTREMELY SLOW. When I get a new version, Which I will for christmas most likely, THEN I can upload more.

Right now, I'm not doing MUCH because Toasty needs experience. And she's getting it.

I am trying the best I can with the forum, And I'm EXTREMELY proud of what Toasty has made this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://muffinclub.forumotion.com

Upgrade.. problems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muffin Club :: Announcements-
Jump to: