Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poet And You Know It!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Poet And You Know It!! Empty
PostSubject: Poet And You Know It!!   Poet And You Know It!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:30 pm

Hey guys! I'm yeahtoasty (you may have heard of me), and I would like to introduce to you... A Poet And You Know It Thread. Also known as PAYKIT!

The idea is run by two girls on a different forum by the name of Horses and Ccooper. I thought it would be a good idea to continue on this branch.

Okay here is what you do:

To become an official member, PM me a poem. Do not post before you become a member. I will reply to you ASAP, letting you know if you can become a member or not.

Along with contests, and random poem writing, you will also recieve helpful feedback from other users. *Yes* as a member, you can critique others' work. However, it *must* be constructive. Any bashing of the poems will result in a ban from PAYKIT and/or TMC.

Members: Cooliseo (by defualt) and yeahtoasty (by default).

Thanks and start writing poetry!!! study

Last edited by Yeahtoasty on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Poet And You Know It!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poet And You Know It!!   Poet And You Know It!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

I Look you in the eyes,
What do I see?
The lies that shine for me.
The cruelness that lies beneath?

Please take 3 steps back.
Think twice before you admit to me
Those selfish little, sneaky lies.
You think I don't notice them
But I do, on my time.

I'm a new POEM'er.

So I am NOT good.

Sorry, But it's true! It sometimes helps me get my anger away though, And cools me down!
Back to top Go down
https://muffinclub.forumotion.com

Poet And You Know It!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muffin Club :: Art,Clubs, etc.-
Jump to: