Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im getting a fish!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plum

Plum

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am

But I dont know what kind to get?

So please give me your opions on what fish to get. You dont have to but I would apprecait if you sent a picture along with it of the fish that you think I should get and the kind of fish that is!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:21 am

I think you should get a rainbow fish. Smile Those are pretty.

Also, look up *everything* you can on fish. *Including* the type of water and rocks they prefer.

I got a fish and killed it the next day with the type of water I used.
Back to top Go down
Plum

Plum

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:45 am

Oh my gosh thanks, is there anything else I might need to know?
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:51 am

I don't know much about fish. But sometimes, You shouldn't feed them more than once a day. Maybe just a lil sprinkle. I neglected my fish and fed it like 5lil pebbles a day. And he survived. My sister fed it the RIGHT ammount, And it died. XP.
Back to top Go down
https://muffinclub.forumotion.com
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 am

LOL Cooliseo that's awful!

Fish die of many reasons. Make sure you don't fling rocks at it, or put too many decorations inside. Make the sure the bowl is large enough for your needs. When you are cleaning the fish tank, make sure it's dirty first! When you are cleaning the fish tank, put the fish in water that won't kill them off. Feed them a pinch of food (that they can eat without it poisening them) a day. *Once* a day. Make sure when transferring your fish to it's bowl of water (while cleaning the tank) you do it quickly so they don't die for lack of water. *Also* make sure that the cleaning solution is fish friendly. You don't want to poisen it. Smile

Hope that helps. xD

Every fish is different! Study the type of fish you are planning on getting, and *then* choose what water, and fish supplies you should purchase. Also, if you are planning on getting *two* fish, make sure that you get a large enough bowl, and that the fish aren't going to eat each other.

Study what you should do in the event of new baby fish. Have materials ready in this case. Smile

All information has been given based on personal expierence and (the last hint) TV. xD
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:40 am

Hmm. In all my life, I had Japenese Fighting Fish. Very Happy

And I just asked Tuggy what fish you should get, And he said a Fighting Fish. XP.
Back to top Go down
Plum

Plum

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:21 am

Oh yes toasty that helps alot, thank you so so much!
Back to top Go down
Cody

Number of posts : 50
Humor : well,I think I'm funny....in a sick way :Twisted:

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 pm

I once eat a gold fish live,for real,my friend daird me to so I said shurr man(i dident even give it any thought)but the weird thing is it was goood! Twisted Evil

now there is one thing to remder about fish,wen you tap the bowl it rupshers the blod vesel in there gills and kills them pirat also, the same thing happens if you dont put them in the same tep of water as thay wher in when you chang the water in there tank. so in lamans FISH DIE EZ.
Back to top Go down
nbambina

nbambina

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Even though my fish is an elder hes still going! Hes 12 Razz
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:34 am

Cody! Your like the jocks in our grade. They eat the fish at the fair/Carnival. UGH. It's SO gross! ShakyScared

Fishy Fishy Fishy

Nice Nina! That's good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im getting a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im getting a fish!   Im getting a fish! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im getting a fish!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muffin Club :: Advice-