Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Servers Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Servers Down   Servers Down EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 am

Hi everybody!

Amy and I are dissapointed but are servers were down yesterday around 5:00pm (Pacific Standard Time). So, if you tried to log on and it didn't register, it is not your computer and it's not just you.

Unfortunately, when we looked this situation up, we found that this occurs some-what often. Not *every* night, but every once in a while. We also found that we as administrators, can't do anything about it, but wait. Just like you.

They usually have the program up and running again in the morning. I know that because of time differences, this is an inconvienance for many of you. We apologize in advance for any future crashes, and please realize we are doing everything in our power to prevent it.

Thank you for your pateince and understanding! If it happens again, know that we are thinking about it non-stop and are checking on it every 5-10 minutes. Even though our servers are down, doesn't mean we don't care. Thank you and I hope to see you back on the forum despite past difficulties. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:52 am

Thanx For posting this!

:]

We will try to prevent this..