Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Count Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character Count Problem Empty
PostSubject: Character Count Problem   Character Count Problem EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:34 am

Hi everybody! I just thought you'd like to know we are aware of the following problem.

We are having some difficulties with a character count when you post a new thread. Some of you may realize this. You can fix the problems with extra exclamation points (if the word is a decent amount of letters).

For example:

Instead of: N-N-n-n-n-Notapay!
Use: Notapay!!!

Instead of: Hi!!!!!!!!
Use: Hi I'm [insert name here]! [extra exclamation points as needed].

The N-N-n-n-n-Notapay! is okay if that was truly what you intended the title to be. However, if you would like to just write Notapay! now everybody knows how to fix it. (I am *not* picking on the notapay forum in any way. It's just an example so everybody understands.)

So just hang tight, I'm not sure if the problem can be fixed. We will surely try. If it *can not* be fixed, please just use the following examples as a guide to making new threads. Smile Thank you!

Last edited by Yeahtoasty on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character Count Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Count Problem   Character Count Problem EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 am

Thank you for posting this, Oh so very much. :]

We are going to try to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
https://muffinclub.forumotion.com

Character Count Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muffin Club :: Announcements-
Jump to: