Muffin Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cupcakes Allowed! Randomness!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hay I'm Blide cody ********

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Number of posts : 50
Humor : well,I think I'm funny....in a sick way :Twisted:
Registration date : 2008-08-21

hay I'm Blide cody ******** Empty
PostSubject: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:12 pm

hi my name I Blide but you all can call me cody.I am a memder of many forums but my fav is this one and ACF......well I'll go in some detail

Autobiography
By:
Blide :insertlastname here:

My name is Blide :insert lastname here:. I am fifteen years old. I love greasy pizza. My favorite color is flat black. I like algebra and my favorite animal is a Wolf.
I am a very helpful person. I am patient, easy going, tedious, and adventurous.
Some of my favorite hobbies are welding, metal sculpture, racing, drawing, hiking, rock collecting, model car building, and collecting, diving, and fishing. I am a good trapper and I like to camp.
I have done many neat things, like, I have ridden on a roller coaster, pet a shark, and owned a 20-acer gold mine. I have lived all over California. I went to the NHRA drag races in Sonoma, Ca. I have been to three different states, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. I have seen Mt. Hood, Been to the Redwood forest, the Pacific Coast, the Smith River, and exploring all over Plumas and Lassen County. Recently I started to explore Shasta County.I was born and lived in england for 3 years.
My goals in life are to become a master welder and to open my own shop. I also want to race dragsters. Recently I spoke to a man from Union Pacific Railroad and I am interested in working for the railroad department as a welder. I have been referred for this position as soon as I turn eighteen. In order to achieve this goal I will want to complete high school one semester early.
An interesting fact in life is, if you do things right no one will know you did anything at all.

now thats a bio.lol.
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

Number of posts : 134
Humor : I love MucaYat!

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Good information! Better grammar than usuall! :]

GOOD JOB. Basketball <----- WTF?!

Welcome, Read rules, And obeyy emm! I'm sure you will!

Stay on the forum, More member will come, and it shall be tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
https://muffinclub.forumotion.com
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Hey well welcome to the forum! I hope you *continue* to like it here. Smile

Just click on the link below (in my signature) and prove to us you have read the rules... by following them. Smile

I'm excited to have a new member on the forum and if you have *any* problems *at all* feel free to contact either me or Amy.

I hope you stay on this forum for as long as we are going to. XD

Welcome and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 pm

well thank you,Its becaus when I go to school my teachs all was want one so I made one and here it is.lol.when I talk to you guys on the form I use slang.lol
Back to top Go down
R.I.P yeahtoasty
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Humor : --

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

We'd prefer it if you didn't use slang. Smile Makes you more understandable. Nice bio!
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

no I mean Like on acf,but is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Well, What kind of slang. Like EXTREMELY hard to read?

Like ROFL, jk, LOL, LMFAO, And stuff like that, That's FINE!!! :]

Just not like this. ex.- im b0b nd id <3 2 juin diz furom cuz it rox, ndd furomz lik diz r kewl..

LOL, Something like dat.
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:42 pm

no just like I normily do.
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Sometimes I find it hard to read, But I most likely can understand it. I'm SOO sleepy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm

same here affraid *cody once again passes out*
Back to top Go down
Merp

Merp

Number of posts : 14
Humor : I've been saved...VICTORIOUSLY!!
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:58 am

Hi hi cody!! What's up?
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:02 am

not much,and your self?lest PM to talk or start a tread for talking.
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Welcome my Home Dawg Cody. XP. Rofl.

Just HAD to say that. :]
Back to top Go down
Marzipan

Marzipan

Number of posts : 10
Humor : Do not eat me. I am not actually made from Marzipan.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:02 am

Hey Cody! *Hugs* Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Cooliseo
Admin
Cooliseo

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:13 am

Nice biography! .. I just read again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 pm

thank you,my teatcher though the same thing I got an A.my teatcher said"now I can read your life like a open BOOK.and then he loled and I did too(but it wasent that funny.giggle. Laughing )

oh if you wondering even if you home schooled you still have to report to a teacher atleast once a month.this is to turn in your work and get your new assignments and such.

hay the forum rocks!!!!!
Cody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hay I'm Blide cody ********   hay I'm Blide cody ******** Empty

Back to top Go down

hay I'm Blide cody ********
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muffin Club :: Introductions-
Jump to: